It is my pleasure to welcome you to this 6-month program. In this program you will learn ways to help yourself achieve a healthier lifestyle. Please read the following and feel free to ask any questions via email or phone number.
The program in which you are enrolling for includes the following:
- Program options of a session each week/every 2 weeks/once a month.
- There will be discussions of your progress, recommendations, and a full set of my written notes based on that session
- A variety of handouts, recipes, and suggested readings
I understand that my clients have busy schedules and I take pride in not keeping them waiting or any longer than planned. Each session will be one hour long. Please be on time. If the client needs to cancel or reschedule the appointment, it must be done 24 hours in advance.
- If the client doesn’t show up for 2 sessions in general without cancelation or a reschedule, I will no longer work with that client
- I enjoy working with clients who are committed to the program
If you believe that a meeting could be to our mutual benefit outside of the program schedule (not the personally scheduled dates), feel free to contact me via email or phone number.
Payments and Refunds
- Cost of the Program is $300 per session. Full payment before sessions is required in cash/credit/or check
- Under no circumstances will the Counselor refund any payments.
Personal Responsibility and Release of Health care related claims
- The client takes full responsibility for their life and well-being, as well as those of their family and children, and all decisions made during and after the program.
- The client has chosen to work with the counselor and understands that the information received should not be seen as medical or nursing advice and is certainly not meant to take the place of seeing licensed health professionals.
- Confidentiality is key with me. Whatever is discussed in our sessions remains between us.
- You have a responsibility in achieving your goal, whether or not you take the recommended actions is up to you
Please keep in mind that the Client expressly assumes the risks of the Program, whether or not such risks were created or exacerbated by the Counselor. The Client releases the Counselor, his/her heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, teachers, lecturers, agents, health counselors and staff (collectively, the Releasees) from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law, admiralty or equity, which against the Releasees, the Client ever had, now has, or will have in the future against the Releasees, arising from the Client’s past or future participation in, or otherwise with respect to, the Program, unless arising from the gross negligence of the Releasees.
Choice of Law, Arbitration and limited remedies
This agreement shall be construed according to the laws of the State of [your state]. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, the remaining portions of the Agreement shall be severed and remain in full force. In the event a dispute arises between the parties, either arising from this Agreement or otherwise pertaining to the relationship between the parties, the parties will submit to binding arbitration before the American Arbitration Association (Commercial Arbitration and Mediation Center for the Americas Mediation and Arbitration Rules). Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Such arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator. The sole remedy that can be awarded to the Client in the event that an award is granted in arbitration, is refund of the Program Fee. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, no award of consequential or other damages, unless specifically set forth herein, may be granted to the Client.
If the terms of this Agreement are acceptable, by paying $300 for the session(s) before-hand, you agree with the terms of this Agreement. By doing so, the Client acknowledges that: (1)he/she has received a copy of this letter agreement; (2)he/she has had an opportunity to discuss the contents with the Counselor and, if desired, to have it reviewed by an attorney; and (3) the client understands, accepts and agrees to abide by the terms hereof.